Select your country: United States Canada Deutschland

Nurse Jobs


Jobs 1-10 of 4,329
Inpatient Nurse IUniversity of Utah Health
Salt Lake City, UT
Overview As a patient-focused organization, the University of Utah Health Care exists to enhance the health and well-being of people through patient care, research and education. Success in this mission requires a culture of collaboration, excellence, leadership, and respect. University of Utah Health Care seeks staff that are committed to the values of compassion, collaboration, innovation, responsibility,...
10/23/2017
Canby, MN
Job Title: APP - Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner II | Canby Clinic | Canby, MN City: Canby State: Minnesota Department : CANBY CLINIC Job Schedule: Full Time Shift: Varies Hours Per Shift: Other JOB SUMMARY Provides service to patients in acute, short and long term care settings by assisting physicians, assessing patients, and treating injuries and ailments. Obtains a...
10/23/2017
Jackson, MS
Req ID: 46449BR POSITION SUMMARY This role is a remote Field Case manager. The field case manager coordinates medical care for Worker's Comp cases and facilitates safe and appropriate return to work. This role will be in the Jackson, MS area and will involve daily travel up to 75% of the time, the other 25% of your time working from home. At times you could be driving out to a 2 hour radius depending on...
10/23/2017
Riverside, CA
Req ID: 46368BR Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come. We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and...
10/23/2017
San Bernardino, CA
Req ID: 46368BR Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come. We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and...
10/23/2017
RN UNIT REGISTERED NURSELife Care Centers of America, Inc (additional)
Plainwell, MI
RN UNIT REGISTERED NURSEPlainwell, MIAPPLY NOW RN UNIT REGISTERED NURSELife Care Center of Plainwell Position type:Full-timeShift:6 p-6 a, 3 days a week. Alternating weekends. Position SummaryThe RN UNIT REGISTERED NURSE delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and...
10/23/2017
LPN UNIT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSELife Care Centers of America, Inc (additional)
Plainwell, MI
LPN UNIT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSEPlainwell, MIAPPLY NOW LPN UNIT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSELife Care Center of Plainwell Position type:Full-timeShift:6 p.m.-6 a.m. 3 days per week with alternating weekends Position SummaryThe LPN UNIT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the...
10/23/2017
LPN UNIT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSELife Care Centers of America, Inc (additional)
Chattanooga, TN
LPN UNIT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSEChattanooga, TNAPPLY NOW LPN UNIT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSELife Care Center of Red Bank Position type:Full-timeShift:Various shifts Position SummaryThe LPN UNIT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and...
10/23/2017
Registered Nurse - Critical CareCarolinaEast Health System
New Bern, NC
Registered Nurse - Critical Care Send This Job to a Friend Department CVIMC Schedule Part-time Shift Day/Night rotation Salary Min: 22.40 Med: 29.12 Max: 35.84 Job Details Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. American Heart Association ACLS required American Heart Association BLS (CPR) Certification Required Licensure Required Experience is required Requirements: Graduate...
10/23/2017
Registered Nurse - Critical CareCarolinaEast Health System
New Bern, NC
Registered Nurse - Critical Care Send This Job to a Friend Department ICU Schedule Full-time Shift Days vary, 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Salary Min: 22.40 Med: 29.12 Max: 35.84 Job Details Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. American Heart Association ACLS required American Heart Association BLS (CPR) Certification Required Licensure Required Experience is required...
10/23/2017
Select your country: United States Canada Deutschland