HR Talent Acquisition Specialist - #9543357
Fish & Richardson P.C.
Date: 4 days ago
City: Minneapolis, MN
Contract type: Full time
Fish & Richardson, the premier global intellectual property law firm, is trusted by the world’s most innovative and influential companies. Fish was established in 1878, and now has more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S., Europe, and China. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences, and perspectives. Join Fish’s downtown Minneapolis team in our fast-paced, growing Human Resources Department as an HR Talent Acquisition Specialist.
How Will You Make a Difference?
- Understand, model, and represent Fish’s culture and values, and collaborate with leaders and hiring managers to understand candidate requirements and evaluate hiring criteria. Influence hiring decisions.
- Establish trust and partnerships with hiring managers in support of their staffing needs, including working to create accurate job descriptions and job postings that garner a strong candidate pool.
- Develop tailored screening and interview questions for hiring managers to use throughout the staffing process.
- Review resumes, schedule and conduct initial interviews with potential candidates, make recommendations to hiring managers; identify potential fit through effective selection tools, and guide candidates through the selection process while maintaining ongoing communication.
- Continuously develop networks and partnerships to actively build diverse candidate pipelines.
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in recruiting, staffing, or similar role in the professional services industry
- Proficiency in HRIS software and MS Office Suites
- Strong knowledge of recruitment and staffing best practices.
When you join our team, we offer:
- Competitive pay and discretionary bonus opportunities along with a rich benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and tuition reimbursement
- Award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution
- A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well as health and wellness initiatives
- This position has a hybrid telecommuting schedule with time split between working at the office and working remotely.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.
Chemical Process Technician (Food-grade)
Hawkins Inc, Minneapolis, MN
$31 per hour
4 days ago
ABOUT HAWKINS Hawkins, Inc. is a formulator, manufacturer, blender, distributor, and sales agent for thousands of industrial chemicals and reagent grade laboratory chemicals sold to municipalities and businesses throughout the Central United States. Thousands of organizations across a variety of industries have depended on Hawkins for the chemical products they need since 1938. Learn more about us at www.hawkinsinc.com/careers. ABOUT...
Hawkeye Hospitality, Minneapolis, MN
5 days ago
Hawkeye Hotels represents the highest quality, state of the art hotels that are either new or newly renovated. We take it as a matter of professional pride to exceed the highest expectation of today's sophisticated travelers. Founded in 1982 with one roadside hotel in Mena, Arkansas, Hawkeye Hotels has become one of the fastest-growing family-owned hospitality companies in the U.S....
Physician - Hematology/Oncology
Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN
1 week ago
Hennepin Healthcare is an integrated system of care that includes HCMC, a nationally recognized Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center and acute care hospital. The comprehensive healthcare system includes a 484 bed academic medical center, a large outpatient Clinic & Specialty Center, and a network of primary and specialty care clinics in Minneapolis and in suburban communities. Hennepin Healthcare...