Application Support Analyst and Technical Writer - #9543359
Date: 4 days ago
City: Colorado Springs, CO
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
Contract type: Full time
Job Summary: The Application Support Analyst and Technical Writer will focus on (3) primary objectives; working with the software team to ensure quality product design and quality assurance; lead the effort to document software architecture and design and front-end user experience; and support families, athletes, coaches, and teams on software-specific questions or guidance. This position will lead software testing prior to releases to Production and assist in automated test design and script writing to continually improve user experience Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilizing FreshDesk, respond to support requests from end users to resolve application and software issues.
- Working with the Development Team, assist with the design, delivery, and improvements of custom developed software applications.
- Lead documentation strategy to ensure USA Swimming does not heavily rely on institutional knowledge; implement systems to maintain user documentation and develop strategies to design technical documentation.
- Serve as primary customer support representative, spending ample time each day responding to customer support inquiries.
- Assist the product team with the assignment of features, tasks, and bugs within Azure DevOps.
- Assist the Product team with design discussions and other meetings with developers.
- Lead customer support troubleshooting efforts that require database access. Utilize SQL to find potential bugs in the software.
- Assist development team with developing/implementing automated testing throughout the SWIMS software.
- Assist Communications team with digital transformation communications to stakeholders.
- Determine solutions for LSC/Club SWIMS needs and services to be provided.
- Identify efficiencies and patterns to improve membership success through the OMR process.
- Become a business rules expert who understands the ins and outs of all custom software.
- Lead testing efforts prior to releases to the Production environment
- Assist the development team as needed.
- Work with other internal divisions, as needed.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Advanced interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Freshdesk, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, Azure DevOps, Azure SQL, React, C#.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in development, quality assurance, and technology support.
- Experience working on a customer support team required.
- Understanding of USA Swimming’s structure, role, and objectives with particular emphasis on new markets. Knowledge, familiarity, and experience with the USA Swimming business model preferred.
- Experience building and maintaining technical user documentation required.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% of the year.
- Must be able to lift ten (10) pounds.
- This position is open to remote, hybrid or in-office working arrangements. The USA Swimming headquarters office is in Colorado Springs, CO; occasional travel to CO required for remote workers.
- Salary range for this position is $60,000 - $70,000 annually.
- Bonus Eligibility: Based on company performance, this position may be eligible for an annual target bonus of 7.5%.
- Benefits available include:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid group term life and AD&D insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- 401 (k) w/match after 1 year of service
- Profit sharing and safe harbor match after 2 years of service
- 12+ paid holidays
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.
Verification Test Analyst
Lockheed Martin, Colorado Springs, CO
4 days ago
Job ID: 636834BR Date posted: May. 18, 2023 Locations: Colorado Springs, Colorado Program: C2BMC Description:If you're looking for the challenge of a lifetime and a team of the brightest minds in the world, Lockheed Martin's Rotary and Mission Systems is the place for you! As a Verification Test Analyst on the Enterprise Services team for the Missile Defense National Team/Command...
Universal Banker (Colorado Springs)
ANB Bank, Colorado Springs, CO
$16.5 - $19 per hour
6 days ago
ANB Bank hires individuals who provide excellent customer service and build meaningful relationships with our customers and within our communities. ANB is committed to rewarding our team members who strengthen our company and culture. ANB offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for this position. Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:45am - 5:45pm Hiring Pay Range: $16.50 - $19.00 per...
Flynn Restaurant Group - Applebees, Colorado Springs, CO
$55,000 - $65,000 per year
6 days ago
Fun. Flexibility. Growth. Are you looking for a fun and exciting environment, flexible work schedule, or an opportunity for growth? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee's you will discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well amazing benefits for your health, future, family and happiness....