Truck Care Tire Technician - #9804760
We are an EasyHiring recruiting company that is looking for candidates for our partners for the position of Truck Care Tire Technician in WA - Tacoma for work in WA - Tacoma.
Tire Technicians work in a fast-paced environment and maintain clean places with friendly faces. You will interact with customers & drivers from all over, making their travels and their day better. If you are looking for a great opportunity to grow along with a winning team, join us today. No experience? No problem!
- Take ownership of the sale, removal, and replacement of tires up to, but not limited to, commercial vehicles in shop and roadside service.
- Be responsible for equipment repair and maintenance of the store facility including general housekeeping duties.
- Ability to move, lift 75+ pounds working in close quarters. Ability to work in various temperatures.
- Always put the safety and satisfaction of your customers first, complying with company safety policies & procedures.
- Work a rotating schedule that alternates between day and night as needed.
- Ability to obtain a medical card through the Department of Transportation. (
We are a 60-year family-owned enterprise that creates an environment where team members can thrive, driving the company forward and building a rewarding career with unmatched growth opportunities.
our client has been fueling customers’ journeys since 1964. Innovation and perseverance continue to lead the way for the family-owned and -operated business headquartered in Oklahoma City with more than 40,000 team members in North America and Europe. The company’s core business is travel stops and convenience stores with more than 630 locations in 42 states. Love’s continues its commitment to offer products and services that provide value for professional drivers, fleets, four-wheel customers, RVers, alternative fuel and wholesale fuel customers. Giving back to communities Love’s serves and maintaining an inclusive and diverse workplace are hallmarks of the company’s award-winning culture.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: On the road