2nd and 3rd Shift CNC Operator - Forks Township, PA - #9804766
Come join a global leader in pipe joining solutions!
Victaulic has what you’re looking for – career opportunity, professional development, excellent benefits, and a collaborative work environment. Our people are our best asset, so we take care of them.
About Us:Victaulic is a global leader in mechanical pipe joining innovations and is the world's leading producer of mechanical pipe joining solutions. The company has 13 manufacturing facilities and 28 branches worldwide with 4,400 employees who speak 43 languages across the globe. With over 2000 global patents, Victaulic solutions are at work in more than 140 countries across diverse business lines including oil and gas, chemical, mining, power generation, water and wastewater treatment, military and marine, as well as commercial building and fire protection.
Since the 1950’s Victaulic has been providing ground-breaking fire protection products and system solutions for challenges faced by engineers, contractors, property managers and fire marshals. Victaulic is a leading fire protection manufacturer of innovative fire products and firefighting systems including fire sprinklers, fire extinguishing and fire suppression systems, pipe couplings and fittings, and flow control valves. These products are used in commercial, infrastructure and industrial applications to protect people and property.
Job Requirements : CNC experience or successful completion of CNC coursework.
2nd Shift 2:00 pm ' 10:25 pm
3rd Shift 10:00 pm - 6:20 am
* Shift times are subject to change.
1. To aid in the manufacture and shipment of quality products by means of the operation of Computer/Numerically Controlled (CNC) Machines as well as other machines and work centers provided in the Manufacturing Division. To perform set-ups and editing offsets as required. To perform programming edits as authorized and approved by Supervision. To assist in changing and upkeep of tools as necessary. To perform minor troubleshooting; to regulate machines to produce products at prescribed levels. To perform any related duties as determined by the Supervisor.
2. To know and follow all reliability procedures, process control requirements, testing procedures and job description cards as they relate to work being performed. To work from blueprints and hold tolerances to 1/10,000th and measure same.
3. To know and follow at all times proper safety procedures and to wear the prescribed safety equipment as they relate to the work being performed.
4. To report neatly and accurately work performed, findings or results of inspections, and time and materials used in completion of assigned work.
5. To maintain work area in neat and clean condition and assure that materials and tools are returned to proper storage and all waste and debris is removed upon completion of assigned work.
6. To report immediately to his/her Supervisor any injury, unsafe act or condition, or any failure or impending failure of plant equipment.
7. To perform his duties in such a manner as to assure the uninterrupted operation of the facility and the continuation of the Victaulic Company as a clean, safe place of employment.
8. Must practice good communication with Engineers, Planners, and Supervision to ensure the quality of the product is maintained and as well as a continuous smooth operation.
9. Actively participate in SRP, VPDS, and any other Company initiative designed to improve workplace efficiency, eliminate waste, and improve quality.
10. To perform assigned work that involves the efficient and safe use of CNC controlled welding equipment and/or CNC machine and/or assembling of various components/products according to blueprints as directed by Management or Supervision.
- The Morning Calls Top Work Place
- Opportunity for growth and Innovation
- VPP World Class Safety Program
- Company Events
- Company Matched 401k Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Program
Benefits effective on first day of employment:
- 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursement (effective 6 months after hire)