Assembler - #9804791
MasterBrand Cabinets LLC
Great Hours, Great Pay, Great Benefits!
Work Monday - Thursday, 6:00am to 4:30pm, OT on Fridays (Weekends off!)
Starmark Cabinetry, a division of MasterBrand Cabinets LLC, is seeking to add Cabinet Assembly team members.
- Full-time associates are IMMEDIATELY ELIGIBLE for all Insurance coverage including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, plus voluntary benefits such as accident insurance, critical illness coverage, disability insurance and a pre-paid legal plan.
- Associates are IMMEDIATELY ELIGIBLE to participate in our 401K with a 5% match.
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability for full-time associates
- Generous Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Non-working Holidays for full-time associates
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Individual incentives to recognize your attendance.
- Scholarship program for dependents of employees
- Employee Discounts
- Other benefits offered dependent upon plant location, please check with HR for details
- The ability to lift, bend, push, pull, and move materials up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to stand or walk an entire shift (can be 8-10 hours)
- The ability to read measurements, work or calculate numbers, use handheld tools, including but not limited to handheld pallet jacks, pneumatic staple guns, industrial hot glue guns, and power drills.
- Must be 18 years of age, have reliable transportation, and the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in assembly or a production-oriented environment
ABOUT THE JOB
After a 1-2 week training on the basics of cabinet making, AKA Cabinets 101, You will start your shift with an all-hands meeting to discuss production goals for the day, safety, and other plant matters. Together with your teammates, you will manufacturer or assemble cabinets or cabinet components to meet or exceed production goals while keeping our Four Basics in Mind
- Safe and Clean Workplace
- Quality at or above expectations
- Complete on-time delivery
- Fashionable products at a fair price
- Aligned- Make sure you and your team know the goals and objectives that need to be met!
- Agile- Our demand and structure can change quickly, so make sure you are able to flex when needed.
- Accountable- It takes YOU showing up to work each day for us to be a successful team and to meet our customer needs.
For nearly 70 years, MasterBrand has been shaping the places where people come together, enriching lives and creating meaningful memories for our customers. That, combined with our stylish products, expansive dealer and retail network, and dedicated associates, has helped make us the number one North American residential cabinet business. Our unique culture of continuous improvement is based on trusting the tools, empowering the team and moving forward, and is kept alive by our more than 14,000 associates across 20 plus manufacturing facility and offices. Visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more and join us in building great experiences together!
Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets LLC is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets LLC’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. MasterBrand Cabinets LLC also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasterBrand Cabinets LLC’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
MasterBrand Cabinets LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact us at [email protected].