Senior data analyst - supply chain - #9804892
The primary purpose of this role is to aid the Supply Chain Business team in decision making by presenting large amounts of complex data in easy to understand dashboards, visual tools and reports. This will be accomplished in 3 specific ways:
What you will do
- Firstly, serving as a liaison between business stakeholders and the analytics sub-functional teams to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Secondly, documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives, and formulating systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Lastly, this role will support end-user adoption by engaging users in design and development and serving as a subject matter expert for all visualizations and underlying data.
How you will do it
- Understand business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gather information, and evaluate output requirements and formats.
- Build creative and interactive dashboards and reports that can be used intuitively by business leaders to gain insights that drive strategic decision-making
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Establish best practices and serves as an advisor on how to visualize data to provide insights that drives business decisions and improves overall business performance.
- Engage end-users with tools to facilitate their day-to-day work, making large and/or complex data more accessible. Provide training and guidance as needed.
- Develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Deliver on ad-hoc data requests from business users while building reports and dashboards to help reduce the need for these requests
- Transformation, enrichment, and integration of data from identified internal and external data sources as needed to ensure consistent and accurate reporting
- Deliver multi-faceted, analytics or visualization development projects
- Work with SC partners to enhance data visualization
- Be willing to challenge the status quo.
- Perform misc. duties as needed
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of professional relevant analytics experience. Business Analyst and/or customer-facing delivery experience preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and prioritize work to create impact as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Ability to communicate complex concepts verbally and in writing to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical knowledge and understanding
- Understanding of Supply Chain
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Experience managing multi-faceted projects
- Creating process flow diagrams
- Document functional or data conversion requirements
- Manufacturing/SC company experience
- Power BI DAX coding; M
- Power BI or Tableau data visualization building experience
- Advanced knowledge of DAX, M, Power BI or equivalent languages
- Knowledge of SQL/Data Warehouse Methodologies
- Knowledge of Python and R
- Ability to travel up to 5%, if needed (post-COVID)
- Remote Work Possible
Clarios is the creator behind the world’s most recognizable car battery brands. We are the car battery found in most new vehicles including leading brands such as Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Honda, and Nissan. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture, and distribute batteries for virtually every type of vehicle. We recover, recycle, and reuse up to 99% of our battery materials, leading sustainability practices in our industry. Clarios, formerly Johnson Controls Battery Group, is currently a Brookfield portfolio company. Learn more about us at
***************@Clarios.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, gender, ethnicity, and all other characteristics protected by laws in the countries where we operate. For more information on our commitment to sustainability, diversity, and equal opportunity, please
read our latest report. We want you to
know your rightsbecause EEO is the law.
A Note to Job Applicants: please be aware of scams being perpetrated through the Internet and social media platforms. Clarios will never require a job applicant to pay money as part of the application or hiring process.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.