Engagement - #9804958
Community & Environment
Washington, DC Mount Laurel, NJ New York, NY Greenville, SC
February 6, 2024
$66,560 – $109,720 annually
This position will establish and maintain various management routines to provide specialized support, visualization/presentation, strategic insights and valued advice within our department and to our business partners.
The Corporate Citizenship Associate Manager manages/leads the development and/or execution of community / environment plans/ programs/ projects/ strategies consistent with TD’s enterprise strategies.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- Manages regulatory community/environment programs/projects/initiatives of low to moderate scope and complexity
- Expert level community/environment professional role requiring in-depth knowledge/expertise in own field of specialty and working knowledge of broader related areas
- Integrates the broader organizational context into advice and solutions within own area
- Understands the industry, competition and factors that differentiate the organization
- Impacts a range of functional programs across own and related teams
- Interprets guidelines, standards, policies, and results of analyses to inform decision making at senior levels
- Builds stakeholder alignment in leading projects and activities
- Works independently as the senior technical lead and guides others within area of expertise
- Identifies and leads problem resolution for complex issues at all levels
- Undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, designations or equivalent required
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Proficient knowledge of multiple marketing principles and disciplines, consulting principles, lines of businesses supported, banking industry and product/customer markets
- Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
- Knowledge of risk management environment, standards, and regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of process improvement methodologies
- Ability to manage a budget and work within the constraints of that budget
- Ability to lead, plan, implement and evaluate program/project activities to ensure completion of initiatives
- Ability to provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on process or program related topics
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships
- Skill in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
- Skill in using computer applications, including MS Office
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Vendor management experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience helpful.
– experience creating reports and gathering insights to tell a story
– strong attention to detail
– Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint experience preferred
– stakeholder insight gathering experience preferred
At TD, we’re guided by our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and behaviors. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career, and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe and inclusive work environment, so colleagues feel a sense of belonging and feel supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes, because when colleagues feel their best, they’re more likely to do their best.
Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investments we make in our colleagues to help them and their families achieve their financial, physical and mental well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes base salary and variable compensation/incentive awards (e.g., eligibility for cash and/or equity incentive awards, generally through participation in an incentive plan) and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits, savings and retirement programs, paid time off (including Vacation PTO, Flex PTO, and Holiday PTO), banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition.
How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they’ll always have access to the TD community to experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world’s leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches/stores. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you’ve got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we’re here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
At TD, we’re committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need accommodations to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at ********@td.com. Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
How We’re Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That’s why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving across four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It’s our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
We look forward to hearing from you!