Customer Identity and Authentication, Program Manager - #9805007
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Shape the future of Chase's Consumer and Small Business Identity strategy while crafting solutions that enhance and optimize customer experiences. Lead end-to-end processes, manage dependencies, and liaise with stakeholders as part of a team at the forefront of innovation. Improve our customers' lives with more seamless security and onboarding solutions
As a Product Delivery Manager in Customer Identity and Authentication, you work to enhance and optimize the way products are delivered to customers. As a key member of the team, you create solutions and efficiencies that enable successful implementations in an expedient and organized way.
- Leads end-to-end product delivery processes including intake, dependency management, release management, product operationalization, delivery feasibility decision-making, and product performance reporting, while escalating opportunities to improve efficiencies and functional coordination
- Leads the completion of change management activities across functional partners and ensures adherence to the firm’s risk, controls, compliance, and regulatory requirements
- Effectively manages timelines and dependencies while monitoring blockers, ensuring adequate resourcing, and liaising with stakeholders and functional partners
- Partner with a diverse stakeholder group to coordinate large-scale changes across the enterprise
- Drive daily change across multiple product groups while keeping aligned to our long term strategic vision for Identity and 5 year roadmap
- Coordinate a cross disciplined team of Product owners, Engineers, Designers and Data scientists as they deliver features
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 5+ years of experience or equivalent expertise in product delivery or a relevant domain area
- Demonstrated ability to execute operational management and change readiness activities
- Strong understanding of delivery and a proven track record of implementing continuous improvement processes
- Experience in product or platform-wide release management, in addition to deployment processes and strategies
- Experience with Customer Identity and Access Management at large scale, digital institutions and/or financial services
- Detail oriented mindset
- Comfort and ability to drive change both within our team and other teams in our larger organization
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Proficient knowledge of the product development life cycle, design, and data analytics
- Experience using JIRA and related Product Management software is a requirement
- Capable of managing a very large group of stakeholders, including those internal to our team, other teams at Chase, and 3rd party providers
- Ability to create artifacts and tracking mechanisms, manage confluence pages, and integrate other groups with these tools
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction
The Digital team is dedicated to creating innovative, industry-leading products and experiences that help customers access, share and control their financial data so they can make smart decisions with their money. Teams enable innovation while adhering to the firm’s data sharing principles of security, customer control and convenience, and privacy.