Senior director people - #9805008
The Senior Director, People Insights is an exciting role as the team builder and lead strategist in a new function focused on transforming our people and workforce data into critical business insights. Success in the role will be measured by the impact of analytics in key decision making and the capability build of the HR team at large in using analytics to make better informed decisions.
Several locations have been listed for marketing purposes but only one position is available. This role will require up to 20% travel.
- Designs and leads the people analytics strategy and roadmap aligned to our business priorities and data privacy and Works Council requirements and expectations
- Builds and nurtures strong relationships with senior leaders
- Rallies the team to identify, prioritize, design and execute analytics and reporting activities in support of the business, with the highest degree of quality and accuracy of delivery
- Sets and manages People Insights team talent and resourcing strategy, identifying and assessing ongoing talent and capability requirements in line with changing business needs and maturity
- Leads people analytics technology strategy and application management
- Designs and implements enablement strategy to drive adoption of digital/self-service tools and build capability in driving data-based decisions
- Establishes KPIs to measure success of People Insights team and impact of analytics on business outcomes
- Drives collaboration and community across the enterprise
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated experience successfully leading an analytics function, preferably with experience in standing up a new analytics function in a global environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Master’s preferred) in quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- Strong technical skills in the following:
- HRIS, preferably Workday
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. One Model, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik)
- Data architecture using large-scale, complex data sets
- Data extraction, statistical analysis, modeling and general familiarity with data languages and statistical tools (SQL, Python, R, Stata)
- Demonstrated people leadership experience
- Previous experience working in a multinational, matrixed organization collaborating across teams to proactively solve problems with strong influence and negotiation skills
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Veralto Corporation and all Veralto Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at ***************@veralto.com to request accommodation.