Program manager data science - #9805020
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovating memory and storage solutions that accelerate the transformation of information into intelligence, inspiring the world to learn, communicate and advance faster than ever.
Welcome! There is an opening for Program Manager in the Technology and Products Group (TPG) Data Science team. TPG DS team provides solutions to sophisticated problems in semiconductor process, design, product engineering, and systems engineering across Micron’s DRAM, NAND, and emerging memory portfolio. The team has two focus areas:
- Enabling advanced modeling and algorithm development across a broad spectrum of problems to accelerate process and product technology solutions and decision making.
- Using vast streams of data (structured and unstructured) and developing intelligence around these data streams to help technology and product development engineers develop semiconductor solutions faster.
This position will have the responsibility of program / project management, driving organizational efficiencies and business process improvements across the global organization. Including but not limited to optimizing team member training and development programs, managing team and staff meetings, coordinating and driving critical actions across the organization, coordinating executive updates and tracking performance to plan on the organization’s results.
- Defining and delivering critical communications for the organization.
- Strong organizations, program, and project management skills are essential in this role as are effective verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Due to the sophisticated nature of the projects some background and knowledge in developing or manufacturing semiconductor technologies is helpful but not required.
- An ideal candidate will have a passion for driving organizations to deliver industry leading solutions and building world class teams.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in memory development or similar fields.
- Leading product development efforts across large and small teams and meeting critical objectives.
- Work experience with exposure to fast-paced and growth organizations and high-performance driven environments.
BS or higher or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Data science, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or similar field. MBA or similar training is a plus.
The US base salary range that Micron Technology estimates it could pay for this full-time position is:$116,000.00 - $227,000.00
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries of the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional job-related factors, including knowledge, skills, experience, tenure and relevant education or training. The pay scale is subject to change depending on business needs. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additional compensation may include benefits, discretionary bonuses and equity.
As a world leader in the semiconductor industry, Micron is dedicated to your personal wellbeing and professional growth. Micron benefits are designed to help you stay well, provide peace of mind and help you prepare for the future. We offer a choice of medical, dental and vision plans in all locations enabling team members to select the plans that best meet their family healthcare needs and budget. Micron also provides benefit programs that help protect your income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury, and paid family leave. Additionally, Micron benefits include a robust paid time-off program and paid holidays. For additional information regarding the Benefit programs available, please see the Benefits Guide posted on micron.com/careers/benefits.
Micron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To learn about your right to work click here.
To learn more about Micron, please visit micron.com/careers
US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s People Organization at ************@micron.com or 1-800-336-8918 (select option #3)
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.