Maintenance Technician - #9805049
MasterBrand Cabinets LLC
StarMark Cabinetry, a division of MasterBrand Cabinets LLC is actively recruiting for a Full-Time Maintenance Technician.
- Full-time associates are IMMEDIATELY ELIGIBLE for all Insurance coverage including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, plus voluntary benefits such as accident insurance, critical illness coverage, disability insurance and a pre-paid legal plan.
- Associates are IMMEDIATELY ELIGIBLE to participate in our 401K with a 5% match.
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability for full-time associates
- Generous Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Non-working Holidays for full-time associates
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Individual incentives to recognize your attendance.
- Scholarship program for dependents of employees
- Employee Discounts
- Other benefits offered dependent upon plant location, please check with HR for details
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute preventative, predictive and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) on all equipment utilized in the Company’s operation through assigned work orders in the CMMS system..
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Test electrical systems and circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and megohmmeter.
- Work with and train coworkers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Plan layout and installation of utilities, equipment and fixtures, based on job requirements and specifications.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, power construction equipment, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Perform duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering parts and supplies.
- Need to be able to look for problems in complicated electrical systems, isolate issues, and solve them. As well as read electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before implementing.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an electro-mechanical technician working in an industrial environment
- Must have at least an Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechtronics, Robotics, Laser Technology or completion of a formal trade program (ex. Journeyman Electrician)
- Must have experience with PLC Controls and a strong understanding of operation
- Must have experience in automation
- Must have experience with vfd’s and servo controls
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Must be proficient using devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, megohmmeter, computer, infrared camera, hand tools, tractor, scissor lift, forklift, lathe, welder, end mill and hydraulic press
- Strong mechanical, analytical, and solution driven skills
- Excellent understanding of safety rules in an industrial setting
- Must be familiar with industrial and electrical codes
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2013
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use deductive reasoning, logic and problem solving skills.
- Able to stand, walk for the entire shift
- Able to lift and move 70+ pounds
- Able to kneel, squat, climb and reach
- Able to work late and on weekends on occasion
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.