Knowledge Management Specialist - #9805053
Computer World Services
The mission of the OFR is to support the Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC) in promoting financial stability by: collecting data on behalf of FSOC; providing such data to FSOC and member agencies; standardizing the types and formats of data reported and collected; performing applied research and essential long-term research; developing tools for risk measurement and monitoring; performing other related services; making the results of the activities of the OFR available to financial regulatory agencies; and assisting such member agencies in determining the types of formats of data authorized to be collected by such member agencies.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The OFR is seeking an experienced knowledge management specialist to Assist in the design, development, and implementation of Knowledge Management (KM) strategies. Apply expertise in KM tools and deploy information management and content management strategies and experience. Comprehend and recognize key barriers to KM behavioral change and develop effective change management programs. Analyze business processes, interview stakeholders, and evaluate strategic and IT plans to develop KM programs. Develop KM governance structures and processes for implementing KM programs and systems and provide consulting thought leadership on current best practices in KM, portal design, and intellectual capital and content management.
The successful candidate will have a successful track record of performance in their field of expertise while being a self-starter. This position will provide technical support and advisory services for transformational mission projects at the OFR that require a mindset shift toward customer experience and service. This includes, but is not limited to, researching and compiling information and developing materials to be used for enterprise and project planning and decision making. Familiarity with business requirement development and prioritization, customer experience, human-centered design and industry standard change management methodologies are required. Familiarity with SharePoint Online and Agile project management is highly desired. Work assignments for this task order shall focus on the design and implementation of an enterprise change management program and knowledge management structure that enable best-in-class delivery of new services to the OFR’s customers. Will provide support across OFR’s organizational divisions including, but not limited to, the Operations Division.
Assist OFR with developing and implementing new models of engagement and service delivery, with an eye to the enterprise knowledge and change management structures needed for exceptional customer experiences. The contractor shall make design, functionality, and process improvement recommendations for consideration by OFR management. In addition, the contractor shall assist with preparing project-related artefacts, documenting requirements, developing knowledge and change management models in response to prioritized requirements, and supporting the implementation of approved models.
The work process for obtaining requirements shall be collaborative based on interviews and documents gathered from OFR team members and other applicable groups. Work products will cover a range of OFR content management, knowledge portal, and change management needs and include both externally and internally facing documentation supporting real-time leadership decisions.
In addition to gathering requirements, the contractor shall provide advice and recommendations in all areas of the business intelligence and analytics which may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Participate in stakeholder discovery sessions to gather, define, validate, and prioritize requirements for organizational performance dashboards and related decision-making tools.
- Research available, current knowledge architecture to develop a recommended knowledge management and content management strategy with a focus on improving information quality, access, availability, and reliability.
- Design, test, and modify guidance, documentation, and other administrative tools based on user requirements. Includes demonstrating prototypes and leading end user testing to obtain feedback to ensure the design is responsive to needs. May include creating custom knowledge libraries or change management tools not available out of the box – particularly in SharePoint Online.
- Assist in fixing issues as they arise, by analyzing the problem, providing written recommendations for resolution that include the impact of the proposed action(s), and taking agreed upon corrective actions.
- Provide ongoing support for document development, review, and preservation.
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience and increase automation. Share recommendations and execute agreed upon actions.
- Create technical and functional documentation, including training materials, workflow maps, and administrator and end user job aids.
- May support the integration of and coordinating access to large volumes of content on the backend infrastructure.
Education & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience supporting enterprise knowledge management and change management efforts
- Experience in consulting with cross-functional teams
- Experience with creating knowledge and change frameworks needed to implement and support service delivery
- In-depth understanding of HCD design and how to use it in support of knowledge projects
- Experience constructing training materials, change management communications, and governance documentation for content, change, and knowledge at an enterprise-level
- In-depth understanding of HCD and how to use it in support of documentation requests
- Preference given for experience engaging in Agile projects
- Preference given for certifications in Knowledge Management and Change Management
- Preference given for certifications in UI, UX, CX, and HCD
- Public Trust
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
- Remote work or D.C. office
Computer World Services is an affirmative action and equal employment opportunity employer. Current employees and/or qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Computer World Services is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Computer World Services will ensure that individuals with disabilities (IWD) are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Aaron McClellan in Human Resources at314.952.5138 or [email protected]
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!