Store Manager - Store 111 - #9805074
The Store Manager will be responsible for setting the highest standards of excellence and personifying our core values to support operations in the service department of your store. This will involve creating a highly motivated team environment and working closely with your Service Team to improve their performance through hands-on presence in the store by efficiently developing team members, executing store processes, while ensuring that we continue to provide an industry leading customer experience.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Directly works with customers in areas of sales, service, customer opportunities, adjustments, etc.
- Creates a highly motivated team environment/climate
- Supervising technicians and service advisors, planning and scheduling their duties, assigning work, and following up on completion of assignments
- Coaching service department teammates on all operational issues
- Evaluating performance and productivity of all service department personnel
- Managing parts inventory and outside purchases, as well as updating and restocking all in-house parts when needed
- Ensuring store safety, including the use of and maintenance of safety equipment
- Ensuring equipment/hardware layout and positioning within the service department
- Supervising shop area, equipment, and teammates for compliance with company safety procedure
- Ensures that proper inspections are being conducted
- Outstanding leadership and store management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred in a Service Advisor/Writer role, preferably at Brakes Plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to mentor others in a manner that ensures efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to develop professional relationships with customers and team members
- Proven track record of exceeding business objectives
- Ability to work efficiently both individually and as part of a team
- Solid knowledge of basic OSHA laws
Brakes Plus provides a large selection of benefits that help protect the health, wealth, and well-being of you and your family. This comprehensive benefits program helps you create the best benefits program to fit your needs and lifestyle. NO SUNDAYS, COMPETITIVE PAY and ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
Join a growing business that believes in creating opportunities for ALL employees. Brakes Plus is always looking for quality individuals to join our team!
Compensation: $60,000 to $150,000
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work Opportunity Tax Credits – Brakes Plus
Brakes Plus participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program, which ADP administers on behalf of the company. Please follow the steps listed below to screen for the WOTC program. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Open https://tcs.adp.com/mavistac
- Please answer each question to complete the voluntary screening
- Eligible applicants will be asked to Electronically Sign and click Submit to complete the screening
- Ineligible applicants will be asked to click Submit to finish the screening; You will not be asked to electronically sign