Financial Analyst (Hybrid in Tampa, FL) - #9805133
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Are you looking to join a talented team? Are you looking for a company with recognized Diversity and Inclusion efforts as well as excellent growth potential? We have the right position for you!
Pitney Bowes is hiring a Financial Analyst (Hybrid in Tampa, Florida). This is a Full-Time position with Benefits. You will work remote 2 days and 3 days in the office is required. No relocation assistance offered for this role.
The salary range for this position is $60000 - $65000 / year plus a $5000 hiring bonus, with the actual pay dependent on your skills and experience as they relate to the job requirements and the location where you will be performing the job.
You are a Performance-driven Contributor who can execute day-to-day Financial Analyst activities like forecasting and budgeting in a service delivery team. You are a Results-driven individual who will help provide the information to decision makers who will drive business results.
As a Financial Analyst, you have:
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.