Registered Nurse - #9805189
At KabaFusion, our goal is to put the “CARE” back in healthcare. We are committed to building a culture of collaboration and teamwork where we put the needs of the patient at the forefront of everything we do. Join us and discover what it means to be part of a mission driven company that is making a difference.
KabaFusion has a national network of pharmacies and nursing locations, and our mission is to provide exceptional patient care and positive clinical outcomes. Our home infusion nurses play an integral role in this process, working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team to ensure that prescribed infusion therapies can be safely and effectively administered in the home setting.
As a home infusion nurse, you will…
- Make a difference by using you clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients in the comfort of their own home.
- Provide one-on-one patient care and education in accordance with the prescriber’s plan of treatment.
- Build lasting relationships with your patients.
What you bring:
- Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Excellent IV start skills
- Current state driver’s license
What we offer:
Compensation: $38 - $46 / hour
- Flexible schedule
- Door-to-door pay
- Mileage reimbursement (door-to-door)
- Shift differential
- Opportunity to participate in on-call program for additional compensation
- Reimbursement for certifications/ongoing certification renewal
- Free CEUs and reimbursement for approved CEUs
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401k w 4% match – no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holiday / Paid Holidays
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Employee Assistance programs to help with mental health / wellness
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks… includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing and more…
- Generous employee referral program
All of our RN’s have iPads and document electronically in our myKabaFusion app.
Join us and find out why this is the place to excel and do your best work.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of the Employer.
KabaFusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.