Technical Content Developer, CNAPP - #9805190
Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your wellbeing support to your growth and development, and beyond!
At Palo Alto Networks, we believe in the power of collaboration and value in-person interactions. This is why our employees generally work from the office three days per week, leaving two days for choice and flexibility to work where you feel most effective. This setup fosters casual conversations, problem-solving, and trusted relationships. While details may evolve, our goal is to create an environment where innovation thrives, with office-based teams coming together three days a week to collaborate and thrive, together!
The Palo Alto Networks Learning and Enablement organization provides world-class training, certification, and digital learning options on our products that help address the world's greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration.
In this vital role, you'll be instrumental in designing and developing the technical curriculum for our suite of cybersecurity products, with a special focus on our Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform. This position is ideal for someone who combines technical depth with a passion for educational excellence, aiming to create impactful and engaging training content.
- Develop refine and maintain training content and curricula to meet the learning needs of both internal and external users of Palo Alto Networks' products, focusing on cloud-native application protection
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management to align training with product development and launch timelines
- Ensure the highest quality and readiness of all training materials, including course content, lab exercises, and eLearning modules
- Adapt quickly to the evolving cybersecurity landscape, integrating the latest technologies and best practices into our training offerings
- A solid foundation in Computer Science, Information Architecture, or related fields, supported by a minimum 3+ years of experience in technical training development
- Expertise in the domain of cybersecurity, networking, systems administration, or cloud infrastructure, with a particular emphasis on cloud-native technologies
- A working knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP), understanding cloud security models, firewalls, and other security technologies from both a technological and business perspective
- Experience developing curriculum related to securing cloud environments, and an advantage if experienced in DevOps practices
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into accessible and engaging learning solutions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex issues and apply a systematic approach to resolve them
- Experience developing in digital learning software like Camtasia, Rise, Storyline, Adobe Suite, Evolve
Our Learning & Enablement organization inspires cybersecurity professionals around the world. We drive awareness, in-depth understanding, and adoption through our customers. We motivate audiences around the world by training our suite of products to promote the full adoption of our services to protect digital environments. It's a meaningful career path, one that requires constant learning and evolution.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/com-missioned roles) is expected to be between $109,600/yr to $177,200/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Is role eligible for Immigration Sponsorship?: No. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.