Senior Order Management Specialist - #9805211
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is a leading cybersecurity company protecting organizations’ greatest assets and biggest risks: vulnerabilities in people. With an integrated suite of cloud-based solutions, Proofpoint helps companies around the world stop targeted threats, safeguard their data, and make their users more resilient against cyber attacks. Leading organizations of all sizes, including more than half of the Fortune 1000, rely on Proofpoint for people-centric security and compliance solutions mitigating their most critical risks across email, the cloud, social media, and the web.
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect their greatest assets and biggest security risk: their people. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity.
Our Senior Order Management Specialist is a key player to the service we provide our customers. In the position of Order Management Specialist, you would work to ensure customer orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner. While processing orders, you would work to maintain effective communication with other individuals and departments as necessary. This position is a prime opportunity for someone looking to launch or further their career with an industry leading Cyber Security vendor.
- Review contracts and order paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Work with the Deals Desk, Sales Operations, or Sales Representatives to obtain necessary paperwork required for each order.
- Track deals through paperwork revisions and delivery of products
- Accurately enter deal information into Salesforce.com and Microsoft D365 for invoicing and commissions/forecasting purposes
- Additional Order Entry tasks/projects, as required.
What you bring to the team
- Prior experience with Order Entry, Sales Operations or Deals Desk is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with necessary parties to ensure order detail and documentation is updated and entered in the system appropriately.
- CPQ experience preferred along with subscription and install base knowledge of customer master data.
- Solid understanding of SAAS provisioning process, and license delivery requirements
- Proficiency with SFDC or other CRM ERP
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and organised
- Customer centric
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel is a priority.
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems.
- Able to manage and manipulate large amounts of data, Data reconciliation, time evaluations and constraints, corrections and updates.
Protecting people is at the heart of our award-winning cybersecurity solutions, and the people who work here are the key to our success. We’re a customer-focused and a driven-to-win organization with leading-edge products. We are an inclusive, diverse, multinational company that believes in culture fit, but more importantly ‘culture-add’, and we strongly encourage people from all walks of life to apply.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!