DVM - Associate Veterinarian-Urgent Care - #9805223
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Randolph, MA
Contract type: Full time
We are searching for an Urgent Care Veterinarian to join our growing Urgent Care Team! At this time we are seeking an Experienced Urgent Care Associate Veterinarian to join us as we grow this offering!
- Urgent Care offers unique scheduling opportunities and we are here for that! Bring us your ideas - minimum urgent care hours would be every other weekend (Sat/Sun) 12-hour shifts – but we are open to combining GP weekday hours to reach full-time.
- You’re a well-rounded and energetic DVM looking for that sweet spot between primary care and emergency medicine.
- You enjoy the ability to fully work-up and treat a broad range of challenging cases that need urgent but not emergent care.
- You provide gold standard care for your patients and clients – as a life long learner, you stay on top of current treatment modalities.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; as well as a good sense of humor – that’s what will help you thrive in our culture.
- You value schedule flexibility – you like to work hard AND play hard. You understand that your own self-care is critical to your patients’ well-being.
- Our fast-paced environment will allow you to challenge yourself with complex sick and urgent care cases without overnight or on-call duties.
- Our team works with the latest technology – we have all the bells and whistles to support your medicine!
- We support our veterinarians with access to boarded specialists via doctor-to-doctor case consultations. We foster a work atmosphere where our veterinarians never practice alone.
- Our support staff is well trained and fully leveraged. Our clients are loyal and encourage us to provide the very best care for their pets.
- Licensed DVM Veterinarian (active and clear)
- 1+ years experience welcome to apply
- A structured mentorship program and commitment to continual learning that will allow you to grow your skills
- A competitive salary plus production with no negative accrual
- Flexible schedule – let’s talk!
- Excellent health insurance (including dental and vision) and a 401k with a company match
- Generous CE allowance and CE time off
- Generous Paid-time off
- Company paid Professional Liability Insurance and Licensing