Territory Sales Manager - #9805279
WillScot | Mobile Mini
At WillScot Mobile Mini (NASDAQ WSC), our 4000+ people are at the heart of everything we do. In addition to providing industry-leading pay and benefits, we provide opportunities for development and upward mobility, while investing in the communities we serve. We are the undisputed leader in providing innovative ﬂexible workspace and portable storage solutions, serving an incredible range of customers across all industries from 240+ locations across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Our values are our foundation. We constantly strive to diversify our teams to ensure we have the best and brightest talent. We’re deeply committed to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace where each person can contribute while being their authentic self. For more about WillScot Mobile Mini and who we are, click here. Build your future with us!
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing the share of territory through high volume outbound prospecting and inbound inquiry conversion to achieve activations.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve and exceed sales targets for Containers, Ground Level Offices, Singlewide Modular Structures, Complex Modular Structures (in certain markets) and value-added products.
- Approximately 40% of time will be spent on outbound prospecting, 30% on inbound inquiry conversion, and the balance on account development and in-person prospecting or customer visits.
- Identify and prioritize potential customers, industries, and market segments to pursue for business development.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and consistently work towards converting leads into successful sales.
- Pursue a high volume of top project and transactional opportunities while offering turnkey space solutions and value added products.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through regular communication, site visits, and exceptional customer service.
- Understand customer needs, provide product recommendations, and address inquiries or concerns promptly.
- Collaborate with customers to create tailored solutions that meet their specific container and modular structure requirements.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM system to track performance and manage customers collaboratively
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities within the territory.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential opportunities for growth and differentiation.
- Provide feedback to the management team on market insights and customer feedback.
Quoting and Pricing:
- Employ a consultative selling approach where appropriate to maximize pricing and monthly lease rates.
- Prepare accurate and competitive price quotes for potential customers.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of sales agreements to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless order processing and delivery.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Maintain detailed records of sales activities, customer interactions, and sales forecasts using CRM software.
- Generate regular reports on sales performance, market trends, and competitor activity for management review.
- Meet daily/weekly expectations on leading indicators to meet trifecta goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including operations, logistics, and customer support, to ensure customer satisfaction and successful project execution.
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues when needed to achieve common sales objectives.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school degree, GED or applicable experience
- 1 year of outbound prospecting experiencem, or 1 year experience at WSMM
- Willingness and ability to travel 10%-20% to conduct field visits with important customers (little to no overnight travel)
- Demonstrated professional communications (written and spoken)
- Experience effectively using Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel) and virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom, Teams, etc.
- Experience in a high-volume, transactional sales cycle
- Experience with leasing
- Consultative, solution selling approach
Disclaimer: This posting describes the general nature and level of work performed and does not represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, or skills required. Collaboration and teamwork drive our success. Team members may be required to perform duties outside normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
WillScot Mobile Mini provides equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WillScot Mobile Mini embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. We are focused on building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, lived experiences, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we will be!