Talent Acquisition Specialist (On-site) - #9805293
Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (On-site)
Location: Birmingham, AL
About this position:
Vaco Birmingham has an immediate opportunity available for a motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a large Birmingham company. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record sourcing and placing candidates multi-state. The TA Specialist will have experience with resume screening and interviewing to ensure candidate's credentials, matching job requirements, onboarding, and building and maintaining referrals. This position requires strong negotiating and communication skills, a person who is highly motivated, and a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and strong desire to be the best.
- 2 years of logistics recruiting experience
- Broad use and/or understanding of search techniques using social media
- Partner with leadership to design and deliver effective recruiting strategies and use best practices to source, attract, screen, recruit, select, negotiate with and close quality candidates for key positions
- Source candidates via cold calling, networking, and the Internet, searches as well as other creative methods for attracting high performers
- Analyze resources and recommend changes
- Skilled at developing and implementing creative recruiting solutions including strategic and tactical sourcing plans
- Ability to understand and articulate a hiring leader's resource requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire
- Proven ability to develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple types of positions and industries
- Thorough knowledge of the entire recruiting life cycle coupled with high candidate presentation to offer acceptance ratios
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
We are shaping the future here at Vaco! If you would like to join Apply below.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Connect with Vaco online!
Vaco values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race (including but not limited to traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and hair style), color, sex (includes pregnancy or related conditions), religion or creed, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, status as a veteran, union membership, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics as required by federal, state or local law.
Vaco LLC and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Vaco LLC and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact **@vaco.com .
Vaco also wants all applicants to know their rights that workplace discrimination is illegal.
By submitting to this position, you agree that you will be giving Vaco the exclusive right to present your as a candidate for the foregoing employment opportunity. You further agree that you have represented information about yourself accurately and have not affirmatively misrepresented your qualifications. You also agree to maintain as confidential, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any information you learn from Vaco about the position and you will limit disclosure of information about the position only to the extent necessary to perform any obligations in furtherance of your application. In exchange, Vaco agrees to exercise reasonable efforts to represent you through all solicitation, job screening and resume dispersal.
Vaco LLC and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries (“we,” “our,” or “Vaco”) respects your privacy and are committed to providing transparent notice of our policies.
- California residents may access Vaco’s HR Notice at Collection for California Applicants and Employees here.
- Virginia residents may access our state specific policies here.
- Residents of all other states may access our policies here.
- Canadian residents may access our policies in English here and in French here.
- Residents of countries governed by GDPR may access our policies here.
Determining compensation for this role (and others) at Vaco depends upon a wide array of factors including but not limited to:
- the individual’s skill sets, experience and training;
- licensure and certification requirements;
- office location and other geographic considerations;
- other business and organizational needs.
With that said, as required by local law, Vaco believes that the following salary range referenced above reasonably estimates the base compensation for an individual hired into this position in geographies that require salary range disclosure. The individual may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
We’re sorry, there was some trouble processing your submission. The error code is:
Please ensure all fields have been filled
Your Information Please enter your first name Please enter your last name Please enter your email e.g. ********@example.com Please enter your phone number * = Required Field Resume Upload* Please note only files with .pdf, .docx or .doc file extensions are accepted. Max file size: 512KB Please attach your resume, ensure it is in the correct format and smaller than 512KB Direct Upload Dropbox Google Drive × Vaco LLC ("Company," "We," or "Us") seeks your consent to contact you with certain non-emergency, automated, autodialed, prerecorded, or other telemarketing phone calls or text messages under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and relevant state law Text (SMS) messages, phone calls, or other methods via the phone or mobile number(s) You have otherwise provided to Company as part of your submission; or an automatic telephone dialing system (ATDS) or artificial prerecorded voice.You understand that: You are not required to grant consent as a condition of buying any property, goods, or services; You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting Vaco at *******@vaco.com or, in the case of text messages, by replying “STOP” at any time; and that standard message and data rates may apply to any SMS correspondence Submit Success! Your resume is on its way. Thanks for your interest!