Customer Service Associate - #9805312
MasterBrand Cabinets LLC
For nearly 70 years, MasterBrand has been shaping the places where people come together, enriching lives and creating meaningful memories for our customers. That, combined with our stylish products, expansive dealer and retail network, and dedicated associates, has helped make us the number one North American residential cabinet business. Our unique culture of continuous improvement is based on trusting the tools, empowering the team and moving forward, and is kept alive by our more than 14,000 associates across 20 plus manufacturing facility and offices. Visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more and join us in building great experiences together!
The Customer Service Associate position plays a key role in servicing our customers. The position is responsible for resolving customer needs by ensuring that the task and order requirements are detailed properly and completed timely. The CSA works directly with the Builder, the Masterbrand field Team and Subcontractors to problem solve any customer needs that may arise.
This is an on-site position.
- Answer customer calls.
- Respond to all customer communication within 2 business hours of receipt.
- Diagnose and prescribe solutions to resolve customer concerns.
- Work with the FSR, Sales Representative, Builder, and Sub-Contractor to ensure alignment and expectations are met.
- Create service workorders in Salesforce for warranty appointments using phone, email, or web-based communications from Customer/Homeowner and schedule accordingly. Reference warranty calendar for availability and make entries once scheduled.
- Enter customer orders and quotes using our designated systems.
- Problem solution incomplete service, warranty, quality walk and installer work debrief and complete service work orders in Salesforce.
- Keep track of construction schedules through verbal, electronic, or hard copy communications with the superintendent. Accumulate schedules as specifically required by the Builder on a regular basis to keep up with any changes and ensure alignment in Salesforce.
- Confirm and stage parts for technicians.
- Communicate scheduled completion dates with Customers for scheduled service appointments.
- Act upon all internal Salesforce communication requiring additional service trips and process accordingly.
- Other duties, incidental or regular, may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Customer focus and orientation – overall customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
- Strong detail orientation and accuracy of work is required.
- Ability to positively interact and communicate with customers, both internal and external.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where standardized methods and procedures may exist, but customer requirements and work situations may vary.
- Previous related employment experience, preferably in the cabinet industry, is preferred.
- Experience with multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations while remaining calm.
- High school diploma/GED is minimally required.
- Higher education and/or business school certifications are preferred.
- Strong computer skills. Ability to successfully use Microsoft Office software programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous account relationship experience preferred.
- Ability to do basic math such as arithmetic, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to read and write in English.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets LLC is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets LLC’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. MasterBrand Cabinets LLC also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasterBrand Cabinets LLC’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
MasterBrand Cabinets LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact us at [email protected].
*Actual pay will vary based on qualifications and other factors