Optometrist - #9805314
At our practice, we believe that the optometrist is the hero of primary eye care, enabling and safeguarding their patient’s ability to experience his or her best vision. For many people, an optometrist is also the first point of contact into the healthcare system. The eyes can offer a window into overall health, and thus this first touch point can be critical for patients getting the care they need for serious conditions. We don’t take that responsibility lightly, which is why we empower our optometrists to provide the highest quality of care.
We now offer NEW office hours several days per week, giving optometrists more free time in the evenings. Plus, on select Saturdays, we now pay a base rate of one thousand dollars per day!
We offer competitive part-time benefits that demonstrate how much we value optometrists, ensuring that the financial, health, and well-being needs of doctors are met.
- Competitive pay and bonus potential (up to thirty thousand dollars per year)
- Earn one thousand dollars per day on select Saturdays
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Retirement savings programs with employer match
- Personal financial wellness and planning services
Health & Wellness Benefits
- No on-call or late evening hours
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid FMLA leave of absence
- Paid parental leave
Primary care is more than prescribing contacts and eyeglasses. Our optometrists report seeing a high amount of anterior and posterior segment pathology in their practices. They manage ocular disease to their comfort level, including but not limited to:
- Treating corneal ulcers and uveitis
- Red eye
- Diagnosing diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Diagnosing macular disease, retinal holes and retinal detachments
Doctor of Optometry Degree (OD) from an Accredited School of Optometry
State Licensed or will be licensed to practice Optometry (New Graduates) in the state in which you will be practicing.
For more information, please visit our website.