Executive Headteacher - #9805330
H3 Federation - TES
Contract: Full time, permanent
Closing date: 9am on Monday 11th March 2024
Interview dates: Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th March 2024
Start date: September 2024
The governing body of the H3 Federation is seeking to appoint an Executive Headteacher for our unique Federation of a mainstream secondary, an SEMH school and a PRU. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably talented, ambitious and motivated senior leader to lead and oversee the future development of three very different ‘good’ schools. We are proud to be at the forefront of inclusion, serving the wider Camden family of schools with a range of bespoke pathways and re-integration provision.
We are looking for somebody who:
- is an inspirational and collaborative leader
- is driven to ensure that success is embedded and to further develop our relatively new Federation
- is relentlessly committed to inclusion and finding new and different ways of achieving the very best for our diverse range of students
- has a strong understanding of students with SEND and SEMH
- is courageous with an entrepreneurial and visionary approach
- understands our values and the needs and importance of local communities
- has the necessary experience to effectively coach and support three talented Heads of School
To find out more about the role, please follow the link: h3federation.org.uk
To apply, please contact HR/Finance Officer, Grace Molloy, at **@h3federation.org.uk for further details and information. Visits are encouraged. Tours are avaliable on: Wednesday 28th February (pm) from 1.30-4.20; Wednesday 6th March (AM) from 9.30 - 12.30 and (PM) from 1.30-4.20; Friday 8th March (AM) from 9.30 - 12.30. Please book them using the same email address.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 11th March 2024.
Interviews will be held on: Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th March 2024
This appointment is supported by ASCL’s Leadership Appointment Service.
Interested candidates who wish to have a further conversation about the post should contact Peter Monk at **********@ascl.org.uk who will make contact with you and arrange a telephone conversation.
There are many benefits for all staff working within the Camden Federation, including the Camden Learning offer from the Local Authority, a bike loan scheme, access to an employee assistance programme, a discounted gym membership scheme and a season ticket loan.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the Federation.
This Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.