Driver - #9805337
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc.
Jubilant Radiopharma, the fastest growing radiopharmaceutical company in the nation, is seeking a Part Time 24 Driverfor its Mobile, AL location.
825 Executive Park Drive
Mobile, AL 36606
- 4:30 am to 12:30pm Mon - Friday
- Rotating Weekends
- On call
Join our winning team! Work for a company that provides hope to patients who depend on our pharmaceutical delivery of imaging and theragnostic agents. You will drive one of our modern company vehicles to facilities around the area. We employ over 400 drivers nation-wide across our pharmacy network. We are looking for courteous, caring and safe drivers who can make a difference in a patient’s life. Jubilant Radiopharma proudly embraces diversity in our workforce.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits effective on the first day of your employment
- Company matched retirement plan
- Paid time off – Prorated New hire through three (3) years
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
Job responsibilities include:
- Ensure safe and timely delivery of products to customers while complying with instructions and prescribed routines, methods or procedures;
- Operate COMPANY vehicle to deliver products to hospitals, clinics, and other facilities as instructed;
- Maintain a safe and clean work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition. 25% of this job is working in the pharmacy area following SOP’s for cleaning and disinfecting tools/ work areas.
- Driver or runner work experience preferred;
- Customer focused; team oriented:
- Light, occasional physical effort required to move, lift and deliver containers and boxes up to 65 lbs.
- Continuous mental and visual attention required to drive vehicle and deliver products, involving repetitive or diversified work requiring constant alertness or activity.
- Ability to operate vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- 1 Year relevant experience (Preferred)
Starting hourly rate $12.00.
Candidates whose experience matches what Jubilant Radiopharma is seeking will be contacted directly for an interview. If candidates need assistance in applying for this position, please call 407-455-6700. Candidates must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. AA/DFWP/EOE –M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Jubilant Radiopharma team!
Job Overview DATE POSTED :
Jubilant DraxImage, Inc. dba Jubilant Radiopharma