Benefits CSR Customer Service Representative - #9805348
We are in search of a dedicated individual to serve as a Benefits Representative for our customers. You will organize and issue benefit materials, participate in sales meetings, as well as answer all questions and issues related to benefits in a timely and professional manner.
The ideal candidate should be detail-orientated, extremely professional and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Conduct benefits meetings to educate consumers on options offered
- Oversee customer support and sale of benefit programs such as medical, disability, retirement and other supplement benefits the company has to offer.
- Help consumers resolve all benefit-related issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensure individuals are always kept up-to-date and educated on all available benefits and wellness programs.
- Maintain a well-informed knowledge of the company benefit campaigns, vendor relationships and enrollment processes.
- Highly organized and detail-orientated.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team