Strategic Account Executive - #9805399
Dailymotion is more than a video app, it's a visual conversation in motion, based on a unique algorithm designed to broaden users' horizons. Dailymotion brings nuance to the debates that animate young people and puts listening, discovery, and kindness back at the heart of interactions to help build a better and safer Internet.
Dailymotion is also "Dailymotion for Enterprise", a video hosting and broadcasting solution for professionals in all sectors; and "Dailymotion Advertising", a powerful, proprietary video advertising platform, offering a high-quality, secure environment for brands.
Our team is made up of 400 people in France, New York, and Singapore, all united by the same ambition: to visibly shake up the global video platform ecosystem.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As a Strategic Account Executive, these will be your responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a go-to-market plan based on targeted verticals and applicable use cases while building a pipeline of opportunities in the target market to achieve/exceed annual sales quotas.
- Develop expert knowledge of DailymotionPro's OVP solutions and applicability in your targeted market.
- Develop and present to prospects a strong understanding of the benefits and advantages of a partnership with Dailymotion.
- Execute the entire sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, pitching, negotiating, and closing, along with pipeline management using a consultative selling approach.
- Build and present proposals for the DailymotionPro solution to respective customers.
- Work with your PSM to scope and deliver on qualified POCs.
- Provide guidance, direction, and support to your assigned Sales Development Representative in their efforts to support your pipeline development.
- Maintain Dailymotion's Salesforce CRM system with accurate information about your pipeline, by following Dailymotion's forecasting guidelines.
- Developing and fostering relationships with Media Publishers as well as Enterprise organizations.
- Help organizations across varying Media and Enterprise industries understand the unique differentiators of the DailymotionPro platform and services.
- Experience selling online video platform tools to customers in the Media & Enterprise market.
- 5+ years of consistent success meeting or exceeding sales quotas in a SaaS environment.
- 2+ years of experience in the digital video industry.
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles while executing a consultative/value-based sales methodology.
- Experience running a full sales cycle including lead generation, forecasting, and deal execution.
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills.
- Knowledge of various video-buying ICPs such as Ad sales, Broadcasting, Marketing, etc.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
For the NYC Office
100% medical, dental, and vision premium coverage for employees + spouse + kids
Generous paid time off, floating holidays, and Summer Fridays
Flexible remote work schedules
20 weeks paid birthing/primary caregiver leave
8 weeks paid secondary caregiver leave
Commuter benefit coverage
Monthly wellness stipend
Leveraged employee share offering – International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
Base salary 100K + bonus
Salary based on qualifications and background