Sales Executive - #9805453
RecordPoint is the Data Trust Platform; an Enterprise SaaS giving highly-regulated organizations a competitive edge with safer, more secure, better-managed data.
The platform brings calm to the chaotic world of data, letting organizations discover, govern, and control their data for tighter compliance, more efficiency, and less risk.
Businesses can trust that their data is accurate, private, and safe everywhere, all the time, for consistent confidence that’s backed by RecordPoint expertise.
Our global customer list includes highly-regulated companies and government agencies, like The City of New York, NAB, ASIC, Transport for NSW, Ausgrid, Delaware Life, and PG&E.
A global leader in cloud-based information management and governance systems, RecordPoint is growing and we’re looking for great salespeople to help us get there.
As a Sales Executive, you will act as a consultant to potential customers. Our audience appreciates the value of our product for their needs, so we take the time to understand those needs and address them head-on. Sales Executives drive revenue growth by identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, manage the client lifecycle from prospect to customer, and everything in between. You will work closely with our marketing team to define and enact lead generation campaigns, and will play a pivotal role in our growth.
You will do:
- Effectively manage the inbound lead flow and execute outbound prospecting initiatives using a variety of written and verbal communication across multiple channels.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and nurture through the early-stage pipeline to opportunity creation.
- Work with Marketing on the creation and execution of GTM campaigns, pre-and post-event promotion, and subsequent lead follow-up.
- Help develop our sales-enablement processes, including supporting the broader sales team in presentation creation.
- Think outside the box to continually experiment with new and creative ways to reach and connect with potential customers.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce, including email and call logging.
- Build early-stage pipeline reporting, with qualitative and quantitive analysis, to understand the progress of activities against reaching defined goals.
- Experience building and executing drip campaigns is a big plus.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales role within a SaaS organization
- Natural curiosity - ask thorough and pointed questions, guiding potential clients through needs analysis and discovery sessions to qualify the lead and drive new opportunities
- Terrific prioritization skills - we generate a lot of leads for the team to work with every month, and this team knows how to identify and go after the key customers
- Confidence - willingness to jump on outbound calls without "all" the information
- Professional verbal and written communication with strong attention to detail
- Comfort level with data and technology - working with multiple systems, using reports, keeping records up to date
- Self-motivation, dedication, and drive to meet and exceed goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Team player mentality with entrepreneurial spirit - come up with and be willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
- Proactive - taking initiative, ownership, and direction of your role and career
- Sophistication - the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels, identify needs and act with intention
- Strong negotiation skills and can effectively close leads
- Active Listening - attentive to details provided, understanding both words and context, more interested in learning than speaking
- Positive, aggressive, goal-oriented attitudes and mentalities and can be motivated both as an individual and as part of a team
- Flexible work life balance
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Fast-growth Australian-owned company
- A workplace where innovation is our way of life
- Personal Development budget for all staff
- Access to Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401K matching
- 20 days PTO/year from day 1
- Work on a product that makes a real social-good impact on the world
- Global opportunities!
Estimated Salary Range: $200-250,000 USD total OTE dependant on experience
By checking us out on all the usual platforms, and especially our About Us: https://www.recordpoint.com/about/
How to apply:
Click the 'apply now' button to send us your CV.
RecordPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
No recruiters please, we've got this one covered.