Director of Sales - Cloud, Data & Analytics | Services - #9805495
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud and AI, partnering with organizations like Microsoft and Icertis to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud and help them in their transformational enterprise data journey. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 2000 companies. Recently Seattle Business Magazine selected CloudMoyo as #1 in the 2022 “100 Best Companies to Work For” in Washington state, our fifth year in a row to be included in the prestigious list.
We are rapidly expanding across the United States and globally! Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, and we have an innovation center in Pune, India and a presence in Kansas City, MO.
Life at CloudMoyo
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits.
If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure.
Curious what it’s like working at CloudMoyo? Hear from CloudMoyo employees on Glassdoor, where were we consistently rank high. Check out the reviews to learn more!
Working during COVID-19
We responded to the Covid-19 and its impact on our lives and businesses alike, with a “4 rings of responsibility” approach. CloudMoyo employees worked 100% remotely during Covid-19. However, we have now adopted a Hybrid work environment post Covid. The four rings of responsibility are as follows:
· Take care of self
· Take care of family
· Take care of community
· Take care of business
The Director of Sales– Cloud, Data & Analytics Services is focused on growing CloudMoyo’s Cloud, Data & Analytics Business. Manages opportunities through all phases including prospecting, qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process, discipline and expertise. Has the ability to develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework to enable our client’s enterprise modernization journey. The Director will be responsible for driving new sales across US.
Candidate has the following responsibilities:
- Driving revenue growth across our Cloud, Data & Analytics Services
- Responsible for achieving all revenue attainment to quota and commitment-based accountabilities.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition & differentiated services and solutions.
- Be responsible for sales accountability and sales relationships with customers.
- Develop sales strategy & plans to achieve their targets.
- Generate and maintain accurate account and opportunity plans.
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically.
- With customers, be able to navigate their complex organizations, hone-in on key decision makers and be able to interact with both senior & mid-management levels.
- Within CloudMoyo, the Sales Director should be able to work with matrixed & different time-zone organizations (pre-sales, marketing and delivery), to come up with sales proposals, sales campaigns, sales tools/assets.
- Nurture client relationships and build long-term trust & value.
- Minimum 10 years selling/closing deals in top consulting/IT services firms, in the following areas: Cloud enablement and migration, Data Modernization and/or Analytics.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Should have a strong background of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience working within a large, matrixed company environment.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
- High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Following proficiencies: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence & Motivation
Benefits and perks
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Flexible saving accounts and health savings accounts.
- Generous 401(k) match to help you save for retirement.
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance benefits to prepare for the unexpected.
- An employee assistance program to assist with the everyday challenges of life, such as caring for an elderly parent, going through a divorce, the loss of a family member or pet, or finding education/tutoring resources for your children.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Flexible work hours that promote a healthy work/life balance.
- Initial stipends to support the setup of your remote-based office and reimbursement for business-related expenses.
- Career development opportunities and a stipend to ensure your continued growth.
- A fast-paced and welcoming culture that will value your ideas and contribution from day one.
Join the CloudMoyo community
CloudMoyo is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
CloudMoyo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CloudMoyo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has a presence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.