Payment Operations Specialist - #9805503
Jobs for Humanity
Company Name: USD 437
Order.co is on a mission to simplify buying for businesses. We believe that it’s not just about what you buy, but how you buy it. Today’s purchase-to-pay process is riddled with complexity and missed opportunities for leverage. Our goal is to highlight that leverage through the use of our platform.
Order.co eliminates manual purchasing and payment tasks and gives your team one place to purchase, approve, track and pay for all the physical goods your business needs. With customizable budgets and reporting, operations and finance teams can take back control over the buying process and start saving time, saving money, and gaining clarity in how they buy.
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in New York City, Order.co oversees nearly half a billion dollars in annualized spend across hundreds of customers like WeWork, SoulCycle, and Lume. Order.co has raised $50M in funding from industry-leading investors like MIT, Stage 2 Capital, Rally Ventures, 645 Ventures, and more. Order.co has been proudly named as a 50 to Watch by Spend Matters and a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn.
We are looking for a Payment Operations Specialist to own recurring order billing and order processing-related tasks while helping to directly strengthen relationships with vendors and clients. This is a unique opportunity at the forefront of fintech and procurement innovation.
- Process inbound invoices for order reconciliation, providing a seamless & accurate experience for our clients.
- Resolve order payment issues, flagging recurring issues and working with the Payment Operations Manager to implement scalable solutions that allow us to prevent them in the future.
- Own the inboxes responsible for fielding invoices, vendor order questions, and payment issues.
- Leverage our data warehouse to Initiate frequent follow up to vendors, requesting invoices, ensuring that orders are being processed in a timely manner.
- Field cross-departmental internal requests and provide thoughtful resolution.
- Liaise payment with Order.co AP team to ensure invoices are paid timely and reflected accurately within Order.co system.
- An empathetic, customer-centric mindset - you make client problems your problems!
- Ability to focus on recurring tasks with an emphasis on speed and accuracy; experience in analyzing/reconciling invoices, a plus!
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Comfort and confidence on the phone; ability to represent Order and be the voice of the company while speaking with vendors
- Ability to innovate ways to improve and streamline processes.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and reporting tools. Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, and SQL (not required but a plus!)
- Experience working with Mac OS
- A drive to learn new things and go above and beyond to get things done!
What You’ll Receive
- A competitive compensation package as well as stock options
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Generous leave policies and support for new and current parents
- Employer-sponsored 401(k), including an employer match
- The anticipated pay range for this role is $18-21/hr. Actual compensation will be commensurate with experience, qualifications, knowledge, and skills.
Order.co is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.