Deputy Project Manager - Philadelphia Fantastic Friday - #9805515
Work with Us. Change the World.
At AECOM, we're delivering a better world. Whether improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. We are the world's trusted infrastructure consulting firm, partnering with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for future generations.
There has never been a better time to be at AECOM. With accelerating infrastructure investment worldwide, our services are in great demand. We invite you to bring your bold ideas and big dreams and become part of a global team of nearly 50,000 planners, designers, engineers, scientists, digital innovators, program and construction managers and other professionals delivering projects that create a positive and tangible impact around the world.
We're one global team driven by our common purpose to deliver a better world. Join us.
AECOM is seeking a Deputy Project Manager to be based in New York, NY, Piscataway, NJ, or Clifton, NJ.
This position is expected to start June 2024.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with the Metro NY senior management team, assisting the Project Managers in this region.
- Perform financial, economic, and qualitative data collection and analyses of a variety of projects and programs across multiple business lines, including, but not limited to, Transportation, Water, PPM, Buildings + Places, Environment, and Energy.
- Create and manage spreadsheets and databases.
- Create reports and presentations in both Excel and PowerPoint, and perform various analytic tasks to support strategy, business / financial planning, and operations.
- Responsible for collecting data and preparing various forecasts on key Project and Program financial metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis across the entire Metro NY project and program portfolio.
- Monitor the status of projects and programs, with the ability to understand their relationship and potential impacts to both operational and financial performance.
- Support corporate initiatives and projects and attend meetings with Metro NY senior management to track and follow-up on action items.
- Conduct research and analysis, prepare reports, and make recommendations based on findings.
- Coordinate with Business Lines and corporate departments to collect and analyze data to prepare reports required by Metro NY senior management.
- Support Project Managers in managing company project management software systems.
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Relevant experience, internship or professional work, is a plus.
- Working Knowledge of industry software such as Oracle- Primavera P6 software, Revit, etc.
- Working Knowledge of business intelligence tools such as Power Bi and Office.
- 365 apps such as Power Apps, Power Automate and SharePoint Design.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, high proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to work with different levels of both technical and administrative personnel.
- High comfort level with quantitative analysis, particularly under tight time constraints.
- Excellent communicator including the desire to ask questions and learn from co-workers.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a commitment to completing tasks with urgency and within established deadlines.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Sponsorship is offered for this position.
- Offered rate of compensation will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The salary range for this position is $61,000 - $84,000.
- AECOM is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees. Depending on your employment status, AECOM benefits may include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence, voluntary benefits, perks, wellness and global well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and Service Awards programs.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from advisory, planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges. Our teams are driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivaled technical and digital expertise, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $14.4 billion in fiscal year 2023. See how we are delivering sustainable legacies for generations to come at aecom.com and @AECOM.
Freedom to Grow in a World of Opportunity
You will have the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.