Account Manager - #9805517
Entertainment Benefits Group
EBG is an e-commerce solutions provider specializing in travel and entertainment, and also offering retail products and services, voluntary benefits and insurance.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of employer and membership-based platforms reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG's expanded network reaches over 100 million users from participating companies and closed loop affinity and membership groups.
EBG owns and operates one of the largest and most comprehensive employee savings programs in the country — serving over 40,000 corporate clients through its proprietary platforms TicketsatWork, Plum Benefits, Working Advantage and Beneplace.
EBG is a b2b2c company headquartered in Miami (Aventura), with offices in New York, Orlando, Austin and Las Vegas. We offer a hybrid work environment with a balance of collaboration and flexibility.
The Account Manager works with heads of HR to consult towards client needs, identify, and elaborate on potential user growth opportunities, and expand on new business relationship opportunities from existing clients. The Account Manager must have a hunter mentality, seeking new points of contact as needed, making 30+ calls a day. Conduct virtual client meetings, demoing the platform and provide tools needed to promote the program. Seek potential user growth opportunities and expand on new business relationship opportunities from existing client base.
You will be joining a dynamic sales team that values flexibility, fun and inclusion. We are grounded in open communication, innovation, and working together. Positivity, motivation, and collaboration are at the forefront of our culture. We provide you with all the tools needed for success, including leads, training, mentoring and support. Bring your competitive “A” game every day, and you will exceed expectations!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop well-nurtured, solid, and trusting relationships between clients and company.
- Effectively communicate company’s promotions to corporate clients via telephone, through e-marketing and additional communication methods.
- Manage communications between clients and internal teams.
- Develop, own, & consult client-specific tactical objectives to promote long-term engagement and growth.
- Consistently meet KPI’s and growth goals to ensure initiative production, increase client engagement and achieve new user registrations.
- Experience in improving client results and relationships.
- Generate reports to evaluate trends and consult with clients.
- Utilize internal reporting to identify opportunities for growth & engagement in book of business.
- Analyze data and statistics and translate into better solutions and opportunities for our clients to promote the platform to their audience.
- Execute strategy, value props, and solutions for client engagement & growth in your portfolio, while proactively identifying new opportunities to increase the footprint of our platform in their organizations.
- Maintain relationship with existing contacts and create new relationships with new contacts to establish reach within the client’s organization.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant experience in B2B account management, customer service, or sales or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in goal oriented B2B account management and sales
- Proven success in managing accounts
- Ability to create and expand meaningful relationships to support B2B growth initiatives
- Exemplary interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner both remotely and in-person
- Strategic, analytical, data-driven, independently motivated
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work onsite and remote in a hybrid work environment
EBG offers outstanding employee benefits including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- 3 Weeks of PTO + 5 Personal Days
- Paid Holiday Break from Christmas to New Year
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness Centers (location dependent)
- Annual Day of Giving
- Share in the FUN! EBG gives $1000 per year in Tickets-At-Work gift cards to full-time employees to experience and enjoy the savings marketplace!
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.