Business Operations/Data Analytics Intern - #9805523
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We are looking for a Business, Entrepreneurship or Data Analytics student with junior or senior level standing to join us this summer on our team. This is a full-time, paid internship.
Responsibilities could include:
- Assist with development and execution of project plans
- Create and distribute project documentation including status updates, key milestones, and executive level summaries
- Support Program management with the creation of presentations for various management and team meetings
- Assist with analysis of existing processes and identification of opportunities to improve efficiency
The team is seeking a driven, results-oriented intern with an entrepreneurial mindset to support team objectives and initiatives. To succeed in this role, the candidate must possess strong communication, coordination, and business process skills. This person must be a critical thinker and must be able to work collaboratively across business and technical teams in a fast-paced environment, being comfortable with an evolving project scope.
- Education: Currently working towards a Bachelor's degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Data Analytics, Information Technology or related fields of study
- Local to either Denver or Waltham and able to come into the office 3 days a week
- Work experience: 0-1 Years
- Considering a career in Technology
- Data analytics, data visualization
- Experience working as part of an IT team
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Program management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
Familiar with one or more of the following technologies:
- Advanced Excel skills including data analysis, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, macros and financial modelling
- Data analytics
- Data visualization tools specifically Power BI
- Hourly pay rate: $25/hour
- June 10th – August 16th
- Denver, CO or Waltham, MA / Hybrid Work Model
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.