Cloud Architect - #9805524
Isobar Public Sector is seeking a Cloud Architect to work with and advise clients and third-party vendors across project teams on the analysis of architectural and engineering challenges that emerge across a large federal enterprise. Working in parallel to synch with a SAFe Agile approach and aggressive release schedule.
In this role you will advise stakeholders and application teams and work to develop data flow diagrams based on the specific operational context of the system for a given mission area and review all performance and scalability testing documentation.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the daily operations of the full life cycle of development, reporting, and data integration projects (planning, design, development, testing and rollout).
- Create a collaborative team environment and lead team development to drive customer success.
- Evaluate vendor deliverables/solutions, to identify/mitigate the technical challenges and build cutting-edge solutions to meet the current and future client challenges.
- Perform needs assessments, design, application testing and integration, production cutover, change management, and capacity planning.
- Design enterprise application architectures, including Cloud architecture, security models, data storage, data flows, high availability, etc.
- Review all SDLC documents such as Solutions Architecture Documents, Detailed Design Document, Solution Deployment Document, and Interface Documentation to assist systems in implementing optimum design patterns and interface patterns.
- Conduct Alternative of Analysis (AoA) on existing systems and third-party tools available in the market. As part of this analysis, develop criteria that provides comparison of systems from system design, cost, schedule and business fit perspective.
- Monitor project performance against engagement milestones.
- Coordinate resources and processes to achieve engagement work plan.
- Manage project budgets and prepare status reports as required by client.
- Ensure all project documentation is maintained in accordance with consulting standards.
- Interact with government leadership to provide point of contact for the overall program.
- Responsible for status reports and delivery of work products.
Who You Are
- A US Citizen and hold an active security clearance.
- 16+ years of leadership experience in delivery for application development/modernization.
- 8+ years of experience in DevSecOps, Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration (CICD), and Agile Development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- AWS (Does not have to be Architect) Certification and/or MS Azure Certification.
- Experience in solution development and implementation of Cloud environments including Amazon AWS and Microsoft AZURE
- Establishment of Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) for systems including performance, security, usability, and scalability requirements.
- Advanced knowledge and experience providing strategic and management support for large and complex mission-critical government system development projects.
- Experience, and/or certifications in Systems Engineering (certifications similar to INCOSE SE certification).
- Experience, and/or certifications in Software/System Development Lifecycle.
- In-depth experience creating system architecture artifacts, systems, and capacity demand models, using Oracle BPM and/or Visio programs.
Who We Are
We are trusted digital navigators delivering customer-centric solutions to the US Government, Public Sector, and Educational Institutions. We utilize human-centered design, emerging technology, and data-driven transformation to formulate digital solutions to deliver on our client’s modernization goals and improve mission performance.
We put our people first, above all else. We lead authentically and believe investing in our people is the key to our success. In doing so, we enable purposeful collaboration with our people, stakeholders, and clients, successfully striving for dynamic growth and intentional progress.
Here are some of the benefits that accompany full-time employment at Isobar:
- We offer flexible time off for vacation and personal time. We believe in treating adults like adults and allowing for open communication between team members and their supervisors to determine proper timing and coverage.
- In addition to 16 recognized holidays, our offices are closed the last week in December. This adds up to 21 paid company holidays.
- Multiple levels of offerings for medical and dental, including a covered membership fee to exceptional primary care through One Medical.
- Other miscellaneous benefits like Short-Term and Long-Term Disability at no cost, company-covered Life Insurance at double your base salary, access to group legal services, identity theft protection through LifeLock services, etc.
- A generously paid parental leave policy that enables 16 weeks of leave, regardless of gender, at 100% pay.
- Supporting employees pursuing adoption or surrogacy, Isobar will reimburse up to $14,440 in eligible adoption expenses and $25,000 in eligible surrogacy expenses.
- 401K + company matching: 50% of every dollar you contribute, up to the first 6% you contribute; you are 33% vested after each year of service, becoming fully vested after three years with the company.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $165,000-$175,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, and other job-related qualifications. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit: dentsubenefitsplus.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.