Senior Associate, Analytics - #9805536
Jobs for Humanity
Company Name: USD 437
Carat is an award-winning media agency with a command of media convergence used to optimize business performance for clients. Named #1 agency in all qualitative measures for 10 out of the last 11 RECMA reports, Carat redefines the level of ambition they have for media through an unparalleled capability to understand real people; their passions, motivations and behaviors, and uses this knowledge to ultimately deliver immersive media experiences on behalf of clients including GM, Microsoft, P&G, and Pfizer.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
The Senior Associate, Analytics will be an integral member of the analytics team, dedicated to transforming complex data into actionable insights to drive business outcomes. This role requires a proactive, self-motivated individual with a deep passion for data analytics, from data sourcing to visualization and interpretation. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of technical expertise and business acumen, ensuring that insights are both data-driven and aligned with business objectives.
Data Management and Analysis:
- Source and compile data from various repositories, ensuring data quality and consistency.
- Create and maintain data QA process independently.
- Write SQL queries to manipulate large datasets, with an understanding of ETL processes.
- Conduct comprehensive and replicable analyses to derive insights from data.
- Visualize data to tell a story and make insights digestible to any audience.
- Present internally to peers and department stakeholders.
- Stay updated on industry trends, developments in methodologies, and technologies to ensure best practices in analytics.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business questions and provide data-driven solutions.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring clarity and effectiveness in communication.
- Clearly articulate findings, insights, and recommendations
Continuous Learning and Development:
- Participate in a team-wide culture of learning, ensuring continuous personal and professional growth.
- Solve problems collaboratively, leveraging both internal and external resources.
- Minimum of 1 year of industry experience in analytics; agency experience is a plus.
- Experience in SQL or other programming language is a must.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like Excel, Tableau, PowerBI.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to visualize and present data effectively.
- Team-oriented mindset with a collaborative spirit and exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field such as Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Information Systems, or a related discipline.
This is role is 100% remote.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $68,000-$106,000. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.