Intern Program - Data Analyst Intern - #9805555
Epsilon’s Analytic Group is looking for a Data Analyst Intern to join a collaborative, growing team. This intern member will be exposed to a variety of client-facing analytic projects. The Data Analyst Intern will have an excellent analytic thought process; primarily focusing on conducting data analysis of client’s marketing campaigns and in-market tests.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
- Collect and manipulate data to create reports which present campaign results and suggest proposals for new marketing initiatives:
- Conduct exploratory data analysis and basic statistical analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to manage data logistics – including data transfers, access to third-party tracking/reporting tools, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. – to enable project execution.
- Provide SAS/R/Python programming (with detailed direction as necessary) in the execution of data analysis that will contribute to the final project deliverable.
- Produce client-friendly reports with appropriate data visualizations and commentary
- Participate in presentation of reports to internal stakeholders, effectively communicating both the results and the methodology
- Define in-market test objectives and document methodology/programming code, performing QA/QC measures along the way to ensure accuracy
- Code segmentation & control group business rules in SAS/SQL to develop target lists for clients’ marketing communications
- Use proprietary Epsilon data to create profiles of customer segments, providing strategic recommendations
- Assist team in planning and execution of purchase propensity models, media mix models, and other advanced analytic deliverables.
- Candidate for Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a quantitative field.
- Exposure to programming and analytic tools preferred (SAS, R, Python, Tableau, SQL, etc.).
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented: able to multi-task, take initiative and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a collaborative team and build effective relationships.
- Experience with database and digital marketing a plus.
Epsilon is a global advertising and marketing technology company positioned at the center of Publicis Groupe. Epsilon accelerates clients’ ability to harness the power of their first-party data to activate campaigns across channels and devices, with an unparalleled ability to prove outcomes. The company’s industry-leading technology connects advertisers with consumers to drive performance while respecting and protecting consumer privacy. Epsilon’s people-based identity graph allows brands, agencies and publishers to reach real people, not cookies or devices, across the open web. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Our Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.