First Line Manager/ EV14 - 2nd Shift (E2/E3) - #9805573
Bosch-Charleston has been a producer of innovative products and Mobility Solutions for nearly 50 years. Our facility delivers power & life-saving technology to the automotive market through Gasoline Injection Systems and Electronic Stability Control. The recent addition of e-Motor production will drive the future generations of electric and hybrid vehicles.
Come join our team and help us transform the future of Mobility!
- State-of-the-art facilities, equipment, and processes
- Safe and inspiring work environment for our associates
- Skills training available in areas such as Robotics, Lasers, and Vision Systems
- Opportunities for continued professional development and growth
- External training and travel opportunities available
- Empowerment through Associate engagement and incentive programs
Bosch-Charleston is ISO14001 and VPP certified; CO2 Neutral since 2020
- Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Forbes’ America’s Best Large Employers
- Forbes’ America’s Best Employers for Diversity
- America’s Best Employers for Veterans
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
• FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
• AWIM (A World In Motion)
Supervise skilled and semi-skilled labor to ensure departmental goals and objectives are achieved.
Identify and lead projects to improve safety, cost, quality, delivery, and utilization of manufacturing processes in order to meet goals and targets.
Focus on reducing equipment down time and scrap costs utilizing technical skills and problem solving techniques.
Apply lean manufacturing concepts (BPS) to the value stream to support the product team, the
Continuous Improvement Process, and Policy Deployment objectives.
Support the deployment of TPM initiatives.
Support the performance and career development of all team members.
Promote a team environment that is focused on customer satisfaction.
Interface with Engineering (Manufacturing Engineers and Quality Engineers).
Perform additional assignments as directed.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading production teams preferred and B.S. or A.S. degree preferred.
- Experience in high volume/technology manufacturing processes and maintenance, preferably within the automotive industry.
- Demonstrate discipline and consistency regarding adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
- Ability to delegate, multi-task, lead groups, and communicate effectively.
- High level of teamwork, initiative, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules.
- Prior experience as a FLM or TSC (Temporary Shift Coordinator)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.